Our new installation instruction videos are the ultimate companion to our written instructions. Browse our video collection and become familiar with installing a wide array of CS entrance flooring models. Check back often, as we will be updating our video archive periodically.
The Installer's Resource Center@htagvalue>
You should be able to lean on your manufacturer. The CS Entrance Mats + Grids team is proud to be the installer's solution for a variety of installation and site preparation issues. You don't have to face your project alone - we're here to provide expert assistance whenever you need us.
View & Download Installer Resources
We have a variety of documents available to assist you. Browse the options below for information on labor times, field measurement services, CAD details, installation instructions and more. Check back often, as these resources will be updated periodically.
- Installation Instruction Videos
Labor Estimate Guide
We know how important it is to have quick, easy access to model-specific pricing and labor estimates in a fast-paced construction environment. We want to provide a variety of tools to help you more accurately prepare a timely bid.
This Labor Estimate Guide provides installers with an estimated hourly time allotment based on a standard, predetermined rectangular mat unit size. This hourly labor estimate can be used to calculate the potential installation time.
The hourly time may need to be adjusted based on specific project needs.
Labor Estimate Guide*
Disclaimer: Hours shown below are estimates only. They are based on a standard rectangular entrance flooring unit (without cuts) of 10’ x 10’ traffic direction and a level base or tapered angle frame. These hours are for material installation only and do not include any site preparation such as framing, squaring or pouring a recess. Units with additional items (cuts, deep pit frames, et al.) will require more labor hours. Reference our installation instructions and videos for a more detailed explanation.
Entrance Flooring Model Time/100 sq. ft. Level Base Frames Time/100 sq. ft. Tapered Angle Frames Pedimat® (M1) (M2) 3 hrs. 1.5 hrs. Pedigrid® (G1) (G8) 3 hrs. n/a PediTred® LP (G3) 3 hrs. 1.5 hrs. PediTred® (G4) (G7) 3 hrs. 1.5 hrs. GridLine® (G6) 10 hrs. n/a GridLine® 2 (G6P)(C/RR)(R)(SN) 8 hrs. n/a Helix® (Z1) (Z2) 4 hrs. 2 hrs.
- Field Measurement Services
- Additional Resources
Stay organized and efficent with our downloadable checklists for installers and specifiers.
The following items are important for an installer to verify prior to the installation of a recessed CS Entrance Flooring System:
- Is the recess free of debris and moisture?
- Is the recess flat and smooth?
* High spots should be ground flush and low spots should be raised with grout.
- Is the depth throughout the recess consistent and correct for the specified model?
* Self leveling grout can be used to raise the recess to the correct depth.
- Are the overall width, length and diagonal dimensions correct?
- Are the perimeter side walls straight and smooth?
The following items are important to be included in any CS Entrance Flooring System specification:
- Model (i.e. Pedimat, GridLine, etc.)
- Finish (if applicable - mill, anodized, power coat)
- Insert (if applicable - carpet, recycled rubber, etc.)
- Frame (if applicable - level base, tapered angle, etc.)
- Rolling load (i.e. 500 lbs/wheel)
- Unique items (i.e. drain pans, paints, supports, alloys, etc.)
- Recess conditions/prep (if applicable)
* Quality assurance standards to be required of the concrete contractor and the product installer to ensure proper fit and function of the product.
Fill out the form below to be contacted by a CS Entrance Mats + Grids product expert.